- STEP.01Select “Voucher
- STEP.02Select a voucher
(for one hour or two hours)
and make a payment
- STEP.03Check the rental number
(eight-digit number consisting of 1 to 6)
When making a small payment by mobile phone, the rental number will be sent to you via text message. When making a payment with credit card, you will need to register your mobile phone number if you wish to receive text messages.
2)Select a bike and enter the rental number.
- STEP.01Please press the terminal button.
- STEP.02Select the rental number input button.
- STEP.03Enter the first four digits of the eight-digit rental number.
- STEP.04Enter the last four digits of the eight-digit rental number.
3)Rent – Disconnect the terminal lock.
- Please pull the lock bundle on the right side ofthe terminal in the direction of the arrow within 10 seconds.
4)Return – Bikes can be returned to any Ttareungyi station.
- STEP.01Go to the empty anchorage.
- STEP.02Attach the lock to the terminal.
- If you register your mobile phone number when paying by credit card, the rental number and user information will be sent to you via text message.
- When the bike is automatically returned due to the 10-second time restriction after the rental number is entered, please press the terminal button and reenter the rental number to rent the bike.
- When leaving the bike somewhere momentarily after renting, please lock it to prevent theft. ( )
- If there are no empty rack slots, please return the bike by connecting it to others already in a slot. ( )
- After returning, please ensure the message “Return is completed” appears on the screen. If no such message appears, please call the Operations Center (1599-0120).